Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New food and amenity kits

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 8:43 am
Original Poster

New food and amenity kits

I just found out about the new menu in economy and amenity kit in J for routes longer than 7 hours, and was happily surprised.

The new food bowls in economy are very good. I had a salad with chicken and quinoa, and the quality was very good. The chicken was not dry, as it happens in most airplane foods. I also like the format of a larger main meal instead of having the small crackers/salad/butter. Focus on doing one thing, in a proper way. A good quality alfajor for dessert.

The amenity kit in J is very good quality and looks stylish, a keeper to store things unlike the bulky Ferragamo, and now with Loccitane amenities. I only missed the bag to store your shoes, but the new socks are very good.

I also liked the design of both (food bowls, amenity kit) very in line with the cool aesthetics of the new branding and the safety instructions videos.

If someone from LATAM reads this, you are heading in a good way!
Old Feb 16, 2018, 6:14 am

Programs: UA*S, AA Plat, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Would you mind posting a pic of the new J amenity kits? Very interested in the change, also I hope they stock them up at the SCL lounge too
Old Feb 16, 2018, 5:38 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
😓 Just have short flghts on J until the end of April. Hope you can get some pics or video
Old Feb 16, 2018, 11:04 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
😓 Just have short flghts on J until the end of April. Hope you can get some pics or video

I think it's quite ugly TBH.. and also far from the general brand concept.. black and white stripes? Not sure..
Old Feb 16, 2018, 11:54 pm

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
Those socks... i think they are the only constant in LA premium service for the last eight years... different colors same poor quality.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:41 am

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by MfromL
Those socks... i think they are the only constant in LA premium service for the last eight years... different colors same poor quality.
Actually they have improved! Now they are non slip socks to safely walk all the way to the toilets
Old Feb 19, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: LATAM Black / IHG Platinum / Avis Preferred Plus
i looks terrible, i got it in JFK-GRU and can't stop thinking, how latam, even manage to survive.... pay more, get less, pay less get even less....
Old Feb 19, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
i like it, small size and it has all the basics that you need for a fly. I used to leave the huge Ferragamo bag on the plane, 2 pieces will take about half (or more) of my backpack.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 3:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
I like the contents of the new amenity pack (although had no complaints with the old) but the branding is terrible - not even LATAM colours.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 9:22 pm

Ah. Just read this. The new kit is hideous... Was hoping for the old kit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.