Search

Lounge for BOG-MDE?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2018, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite
Lounge for BOG-MDE?

Hi all,

I am flying Bogotá to Medellín on LATAM. Are there any lounge options? I could only find information about the international lounge - that wouldn't be accessible to domestic pax, would it? (I am oneworld emerald.)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Nov 21, 2018, 3:21 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
The international lounge is not accessible to domestic pax - it's past immigration in a separate wing.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 7:36 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
There's an Avianca Lounge, but you would need status with Star Alliance, Priority Pass or LoungeKey
Old Nov 21, 2018, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite
Originally Posted by Semphyra
There's an Avianca Lounge, but you would need status with Star Alliance, Priority Pass or LoungeKey
thank you for the quick replies! I do have star alliance gold, too, but will they let me in given that I'm on a LATAM Colombia flight?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:05 am

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
Not very likely, *G needs to be on a Star Alliance flight. That means Avianca who tends to be rather sticky about the rules. Also the Avianca Domestic Lounge is in the Puenta Aereo (T2) is not in the Main Terminal but about a 10 minute walk and you'll need to clear security to get into both terminals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.