Wiki Posts
Search

Lost Baggage

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2017, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Angry Lost Baggage

Hi There,

I am hoping someone can help me as i am pretty stuck in my current situation!

I had a direct flight with LATAM from Santiago Chile direct to Melbourne Australia. Receiving only one luggage, and the other is missing

I have filled out all the relevant forms, i have called numerous times and no one can tell me where my luggage is. What more can i do to escalate this, as it must be somewhere still within the Santiago airport. Do you know if there is an Ombudsman I can contact? It has been 2 weeks since my flight and their last email was very vague saying they are still looking for it.
Very frustrating!
Old Nov 26, 2017, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Have you got a luggage tracer number? (the forms?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldTracer
http://www.sita.aero/product/worldtracer

Only LATAM will be able to help you.
Old Nov 26, 2017, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Hi

thank you for your reply. I do have the baggage numbers, the links above don't seem to work, I will search for something similar.

shame there isn't much more i can do about this, like i said LATAM have given me the forms to fill out three times now and just seem to be delaying finding my luggage as it is a direct flight I was confident they would find it in a more time efficient manner
Old Nov 27, 2017, 10:02 am

Programs: Global Entry
LATAM seemed very disorganized in GHG suprised I got my stuff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.