Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

How long has LAN Pass Website been down

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2010, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

I just joined lanpass. I was wanting to check availability on the calendar feature for AA partner flights, but the website has been down for the past 2 days, since i joined. When i try to login to my account it says: "We're sorry. This application is temporarily out of service, please try again later"

Has the lanpass login been down for a very long time (and i should not expect to be able to check availability online any time soon), or is this just a recent glitch.

I know i can call the call center, but i was curious if they just don't care about their online tools for members, and this is just typical of LanPass online tools, where it has been down for a long time.
Old May 16, 2010, 5:57 pm

It works for me. Perhaps is an issue with your account rather than with the online tool.
Old May 16, 2010, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mavalenzu
It works for me. Perhaps is an issue with your account rather than with the online tool.
Well that is odd.

I have been able to log in to LanPass, and it recognizes my first name as being logged on...

However, when i click on my account it says: "We're sorry. This application is temporarily out of service, please try again later"

When i click on Kilometer Redemption, it says:
"Dear customer:

At this moment it is not possible to use the flexible award exchange service."

It will allow me to click and view the -Buy Kilometers- page, and to view a few other portions of the "logged in" portion of the lanpass site.

Maybe it is b/c i just signed up yesterday (or the fact that i don't have any points yet), that it does not let me access certain portions. Are you using the USA version?

Last edited by longleaf; May 16, 2010 at 9:04 pm
Old May 17, 2010, 8:56 am

Chile version.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 2:00 pm

I have the same issue. Account was created about 2 days ago. Tried the Chile, USA and Argentina version of the website. How was this resolved?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.