Community
Wiki Posts
Search

best program for japan

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

best program for japan

hello, i thought i'd post this in korean air since my question is two fold...

i have quite a bit of miles racked up on my skypass, well on my way to the morning calm premium - from all the business travel to korean that i did previously.

now it looks like i'll have to travel to japan quite regularly for the next couple of years and am a bit disappointed with what i'm reading here about how stingy skypass seems to be with upgrades and general redemptions. trying to book a quick flight out to tokyo seems to be a joke at the moment and speaking with the reps at korean air don't get anywhere...

i'd like to explore changing to another program and was wondering if anyone here had suggestions.

and on a similar note,... i wondered if there was any advice on how i could redeem some of the miles for flights so that i get the most out of them for all the traveling i did.

thanks in advance.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:07 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Not sure if it's possible, but switch to Delta as it's same alliance and they hVe a Tokyo hub.....or see if you can switch to Asiana as a competitor and they will match you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.