Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

What are the chances of using my credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2003, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

I messed up. I had a credit at JetBlue for $200 and I let it expire. What are the chances they let me use it?
Has anyone had this situation?

Great airline but I guess I will not fly them anytime soon......
Old Jan 22, 2003, 5:03 pm
askworldtraveler

my one experience with their customer service was excellent - above and beyond what was called for. My suggestion is to call them with the simple truth - and ask if they would offer an extension - humble pie often does the trick with a thank you.

------------------
"Dance as if no one's watching, Sing as if no one's listening and live live everyday as if it were your last"

Old Jan 25, 2003, 11:58 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoldPremier:
I messed up. I had a credit at JetBlue for $200 and I let it expire. What are the chances they let me use it?

</font>
Do what the majority of the people on FT do - if you call and don't get someone who will help you, call call again!

I'm sure you will find someone willing to do it.
Old Mar 7, 2003, 10:05 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoldPremier:

</font>
I say email them, worst come to worst, they'll say no... I'm sure they will offer some kind of compromise. I mean hell, I email them to inform the TV at my seat wasnt working and told them they should fix it and not expect anything from it, instead 3 days later, i some how ended up with $15 in jetBlue credit to compensate me for not having the TV service. Just to show how jetBlue goes out of their way to make everyone happy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.