Wiki Posts
Search

Austin security question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Austin security question

I'm on a 5:30am flight from AUS-JFK tomorrow morning. Was planning to get to the airport about 4:30am given the time of morning. Already am checked in, not checking a bag. Can anyone familiar with flying JetBlue out of Austin tell me if that's good timeframe wise?

Thanks
Old Mar 30, 2019, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by Intheair2night
I'm on a 5:30am flight from AUS-JFK tomorrow morning. Was planning to get to the airport about 4:30am given the time of morning.

I'd give it another 15 minutes to be safe -- AUS security is notorious for slow-walking pax and general arbitrarily difficult treatment.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Originally Posted by BearX220
I'd give it another 15 minutes to be safe -- AUS security is notorious for slow-walking pax and general arbitrarily difficult treatment.
Thanks for the response. Ended up getting through fast enough that i would have been fine at 4:30, but it gave me time to get something to eat, so it worked out just as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.