Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue only seasonal to Portland Maine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue only seasonal to Portland Maine

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2018, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs down JetBlue only seasonal to Portland Maine

There is a group of us cruising to Hawaii over Maine's spring break. We planned far ahead of time and booked JetBlue flights on the very day they opened to book for April 2019 (July 16th, I think.)

It is beyond frustrating to have the airline up and cancel your flights - JetBlue won't be offering that itinerary. We'll refund your money (of course you will) but you have to make other arrangements. Fortunately we have almost six months to do so, but geez...

We have homes in Florida and Maine and JetBlue has been our airline for at least a decade. At least they will still be flying to Portland Maine in the summer...for now...
Old Oct 11, 2018, 12:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
At least you have seasonal service still. JetBlue is outright cancelling service to Daytona Beach, so my use for them goes to 0. Looks like Delta and American will be getting my money from now on.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 2:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
A good chance that your travel insurance will pick up the difference if there is any.

Problem with B6 is that it doesn't interline with any other US carrier so it can't simply write your ticket over to DL, AA, or UA. Those three carriers cancel and rearrange routes all the time. But, the carriers can be quite flexible. B6 can't.
GottaLuvCruising likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.