Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

What is the secret to finding the best Mint fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2017, 6:38 am
Original Poster

I want to take a trip to the west coast and of course I want to fly Mint. I don't really care when I go, I just want to find the best possible fare. When I try to find Mint on Google flights by searching for first class I get no results. I know I can use the JetBlue fare finder tool but it is tedious as you can only see a few days at a time. Is there a better way to search fares?

Thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:02 am

Use google flights and put airline as JetBlue and class as business.
I just tried it and those are mint planes
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:56 am

JetBlue markets Mint as Business Class not First Class. So you have to search Business.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Ah, thanks! I was using first.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:56 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
And the 'secret' is typically just booking early. When the cabin is wide open, seats are cheap.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
When are you looking to go? Do you have a required departure city? If not, check out FLL-LAX/SFO on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays inbound/outbound. It's running $449 each way starting late July through the end of the schedule.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the help, all! I have no set date, I just want to go. :0 Thanks for the tips cmd320! I'm on it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.