Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Logan airside transfer terminal C to E?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logan airside transfer terminal C to E?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:53 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
C40-42 connector to rest of C is supposedly in the works but not there yet. Probably not as much of a push since B6 is (I believe) currently out of those gates for the time being.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 10:22 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, AA Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond
Thanks grrizzli and octr202 for the quick reply. In the worst case, I'll just re-clear TSA twice...

-pilluelo
Old Mar 24, 2017, 2:29 pm

I can confirm that the connector is now operational, just took a walk from C to E, very convenient!
Old Mar 25, 2017, 7:58 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
From Gates 40-42, Ronny? Or the rest of C as shown above in the pictures?
Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:21 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Removed

Last edited by Markie; Mar 25, 2017 at 11:32 pm
Old Mar 25, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
EDIT - Removed.

Last edited by diburning; Mar 26, 2017 at 7:39 am
Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
From Gates 40-42, Ronny? Or the rest of C as shown above in the pictures?
There is definitely no airside connector between C40-C42 and the rest of the terminal (and thus Terminal E) and no evidence of one being worked on.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:32 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by diburning
This article is almost three years old and has nothing to do with the discussion about Terminal C on this thread. As stated in the article, terminal B used to have three parts, and now the two largest of them have been connected into one large concourse. That has been operating for a few years now.
Apologies, removed.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 6:32 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by Kumulani
There is definitely no airside connector between C40-C42 and the rest of the terminal (and thus Terminal E) and no evidence of one being worked on.
That's what I thought. Which is why I asked that question, since I was hoping the post was providing news, not just parroting info we already had.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 7:42 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, Alaska MVP, Hilton Diamond, United Premier Silver, Marriott, Miles & More, Trueblue
Grrr Massport please provide an update regarding when we can expect to see this connector between C40-C42 and rest of terminal.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by octr202
C40-42 connector to rest of C is supposedly in the works but not there yet. Probably not as much of a push since B6 is (I believe) currently out of those gates for the time being.
2 questions:

1) How much time does it take to walk between terminals?

2) Priority Pass also mentions another lounge in terminal E called "The Club". Is this also accessible in addition to the Air France lounge?

Thanks!
Old Apr 20, 2017, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by hawkman402
2 questions:

1) How much time does it take to walk between terminals?

2) Priority Pass also mentions another lounge in terminal E called "The Club". Is this also accessible in addition to the Air France lounge?

Thanks!
Setting aside that your questions have nothing to do with C40-42:

From the last gate in C (8 I think) to the first gate in E (1 I think) is about 2 minutes but both C and E stretch a long way in the opposite directions.

The distance between The Club and the Air France lounge is about 10 minutes of brisk walking. Both are accessible.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Setting aside that your questions have nothing to do with C40-42:

From the last gate in C (8 I think) to the first gate in E (1 I think) is about 2 minutes but both C and E stretch a long way in the opposite directions.

The distance between The Club and the Air France lounge is about 10 minutes of brisk walking. Both are accessible.
Thank you for your response. To be fair though, the title of this post is:

"Logan airside transfer terminal C to E? ..."

It is not specifically about Gates 40-42.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by kq747
Just passed through the connector over labor day and thought I would take some pics of the connector and new gate areas for the forum.
Is it possible to go through terminal c tsa with a boarding pass for an international flight departing from E? I understand E doesn't offer TSA precheck
Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by las9atlantic
Is it possible to go through terminal c tsa with a boarding pass for an international flight departing from E? I understand E doesn't offer TSA precheck
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.