Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue's website consistently buggy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2015, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Anyone else have regular problems using Jetblue's website? Two weeks ago I couldn't login to my TrueBlue account for a few days because I kept getting errors that the page was redirecting in a way that would never complete. I thought it might be some browser settings, but I tried it in two other browsers with mostly stock settings and had the same problem. They seemed to have fixed that issue, but now I'm getting a similar issue if I try to search the help pages for any term, just takes forever and then times out on me.

And these aren't isolated incidents. There have been times in the past where I've gotten all the way to the last step of the booking process, and then had it fail and dump me back to the home page...and it did that repeatedly until I finally called to book my tickets. I feel like I get at least one error or time out almost every time I visit the site, and it's been that way for years. Is it just me?
Old Dec 1, 2015, 10:20 am

All of B6's IT is suspect in some way. I was told my someone at the Mosaic phone line that the best way avoid errors is to not log-in until you absolutely have to.
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Brattflyer
All of B6's IT is suspect in some way.
Completely agree. Look through their twitter feed at any given time and you'll almost see complaints about either the website or the app.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 5:04 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
I can not log in at all. Even if I clear my cache cookies and do "private browsing" - I still cannot log in.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: AA PLT, DL GLD, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club PLT, Hertz PC
cannoot login into trueblue account this morning. thiis has been the case intermittently all this week.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 5:13 pm

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
I tried to have my wife set up an account (so we could pool points together). Three attempts and we couldn't do so with the referral email.

Inaccurate updates on flight status and lack of account activity on the app are also issues.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 5:59 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

The Jetblue app for Android is about the crappiest most buggy app of all the airline apps out there.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 6:20 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Platinum
The app is just as bad on my iPhone - it’s telling me there are no JFK-LAX flights on a random Sunday in January. Like whaaat?
Old Dec 25, 2017, 6:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador
Yup, I've been seeing strange errors (no flights found is the most common, or errors when i change dates that go away if I just do it again ...)
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:04 pm

I use a Javascript blocker and Jetblue has 61 (!!!) individual scripts running on their site. That's just the main page.
Old May 8, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Looks like they're testing a new website. I can't say it's better, since nothing works.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like

The front page works. The login page works. Nothing else works at the moment. None of the links in the top bar currently work, except for TrueBlue. Clicking TrueBlue sends me back to the old page, where it does not show me logged in. Attempting to log in from that page returns a page not found error.

The new front page has a window sizer script. If the window is resized too narrow, the page will convert to the mobile site.

There IS a Sign In/Join button on the top right next to TrueBlue, but it disappears after signing in.

I'm not a web developer, but do have an interest. The old website was based on an Adobe Dreamweaver template. The new one, to my untrained eye, looks like it might be the ubiquitous bootstrap template.

Last edited by diburning; May 9, 2018 at 9:21 am
Old May 9, 2018, 6:51 am

interesting, they are really playing up travel packages up there.
Old May 9, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Haven't seen the new site yet, but have been having issues with the site while signed in recently.
Old May 10, 2018, 6:14 am

Wasn't Wednesday meltdown due to that Pizza promotion, everyone wanted a $20 pizza in LA from NY, not a new website?
Old May 10, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Originally Posted by diburning
Looks like they're testing a new website. I can't say it's better, since nothing works.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like

The front page works. The login page works. Nothing else works at the moment. None of the links in the top bar currently work, except for TrueBlue. Clicking TrueBlue sends me back to the old page, where it does not show me logged in. Attempting to log in from that page returns a page not found error.

The new front page has a window sizer script. If the window is resized too narrow, the page will convert to the mobile site.

There IS a Sign In/Join button on the top right next to TrueBlue, but it disappears after signing in.

I'm not a web developer, but do have an interest. The old website was based on an Adobe Dreamweaver template. The new one, to my untrained eye, looks like it might be the ubiquitous bootstrap template.
Finally saw the new site last night. Given it didn't recognize JFK as a destination airport when I tried to search a flight, it's probably got some work to be done still.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.