Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New routes announced (8 Feb 2011)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New routes announced (8 Feb 2011)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PhotoJim
No Embraers. Right now the only flights from YTZ are on Bombardier Q4400s. The runway is quite short and has a tight approach due to the high profile buildings in downtown Toronto.
Wasn't AC appealing to get a small jet approved, too?
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by PhotoJim
I listed YTZ twice in my list of Canadian non-preclearance airports with US service. Delete one and add YYT.

Charlottetown, PEI has flights to Newark, too, but I don't know its IATA code.
Let me help you this. Charlottetown, Canada is YYG actual the city code is that.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:11 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
It seems like this thread is lovin' airports with IATA codes that start with "Y" but does anyone know if B6 will ever put atleast one Canadian city on it's map? Hold on... Let me rephrase... Has anyone heard any rumblings from B6 as far as even looking into Canada?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 4:37 am

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Seat13c
It seems like this thread is lovin' airports with IATA codes that start with "Y" but does anyone know if B6 will ever put atleast one Canadian city on it's map? Hold on... Let me rephrase... Has anyone heard any rumblings from B6 as far as even looking into Canada?
Nope, let's move along nothing to see here.

On to South America and Carribbean expansion.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 5:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Brigri
Nope, let's move along nothing to see here.

On to South America and Carribbean expansion.
Agreed that this is what will happen, though I'm also pretty sure that B6 got the necessary paperwork filed a while ago to be able to have Canadian operations, mostly for charters as I understand it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.