Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Question on an old True Blue expiration date

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2010, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

I have a one way pass(old TB) that says it expires September 14th.
Do I have to book a flight before then or do I need to fly before then?
I think I simply have to book it, but am uncertain.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 3:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!!

The expiry of a TruePass is just when travel must be booked by.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I've been lurking for awhile and you guys are great.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 1:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Do not wait until September 14th to call Jetblue to use those passes. Read some of the old threads on this subject so you are educated on this wonderful game that jetblue puts us through.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Long Distance
Do not wait until September 14th to call Jetblue to use those passes. Read some of the old threads on this subject so you are educated on this wonderful game that jetblue puts us through.
I am aware of them I recently used a one way ticket and had to go two weeks before I'd wanted to. I'll be needing it for late September, and will book it in July or so.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Long Distance
Good luck finding a seat on the flights you want with old True Passes. It's almost impossible. Not to mention the 45-60 minute hold you must wait through when attempting to check availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.