Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Buy/Holiday Inn 4thQ 2006 promotion

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2007, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Best Buy/Holiday Inn 4thQ 2006 promotion

I seem to recall reading about and registering from a North American promotion that would give a $25 Best Buy gift card for every stay of at least two nights at a Holiday Inn during the final quarter of 2006. I did a search of the forum but the thread did not show up, nor did it appear on a search of the Promotions sticky.

Did anyone participate in the promotion and if so, how long did it take to receive the card? I did a stay in mid-December that should have qualified, but have yet to receive anything.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 4:25 pm
VIP

I had a qualifying stay in mid-December and received the gift card in mid-January
Old Feb 1, 2007, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Thanks, guess it's time to contact the CS centre...
Old Feb 2, 2007, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
In addition to registering for the promotion, one also had to reserve and pay for the stay with an Amex card. And the reward was a $20 Best Buy card. I received mine about two weeks after a qualifying stay.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I always pay with the AmEx card (I get an extra 500 points through the Business Choice booking site), so that wouldn't be an issue, and I am pretty sure that I did register in advance of my booking/stay.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 12:26 pm

Programs: Delta PM,CRC, AA,CO,HHonors Diamond,Marriott Platinum,Priority Club Platinum
I received mine in December. The promo was extended until 1/31. Too bad, you could not get more than one gc.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 1:22 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Thanks for the reminder. I had my stay but never got mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.