Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*New* Promotion codes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2005, 3:20 pm

Programs: HH Gld, MR Plt, PC Plt, AA Plt, CO Gld, Amtrk S+
Exclamation Details About Email Opt-In Promos

I found the landing pages for the Email Opt-in Promotions!!

2000 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ptin/2000optin (code 8059)

1000 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ptin/1000optin (code 1954)

500 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...optin/500optin (code 4991)

250 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...optin/250optin (code 7832)

TERMS: To participate in the promotion, members must 1) Opt into both e-statements and special offers and news subscriptions via this landing page with a valid email address; 2) Book a qualifying stay at an InterContinental Hotels Group location between now and Dec 31, 2005 3) Stay between day of subscription and December 31, 2005. [xxxx] Bonus points will be awarded after your stay and confirmation that email address used is valid. Stays prior to subscription from this page are not eligible. [...] Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Current subscribers for e-statements or special offers and news are only eligible for this offer if they were previously subscribed to one or the other, but not to both e-statements and special offers and news.

FTers who signed up for all email promo codes directly noted that they received all points at once after their next stay. Not sure if they adjusted their communications profiles before or after signing up, or if at all.

As always, signing up for and using these promotions is at your own discretion and interpretation of the promotion and PC terms and conditions. I do not know whether or not it is allowed.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 11:08 am
gof

Programs: UA 2P, HHonors Diamond, Hertz Gold
Oops!

Oops. Didn't read the first post correctly, then went down the list signing up (and thus signed up for BOTH points and miles....)

So, what mess have I gotten myself into? And more importantly, how do I get out of it (if possible)?

Last edited by gof; Apr 15, 2005 at 1:34 pm
Old Apr 15, 2005, 7:41 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
gof,

If you do not have status and are planning to stay a lot at HI or CP or IC, I would suggest that you sign up for a new Priority club number and sign up for only 1 set of promos. If you have status or trying to go for RA then you might miss some bonuses...
Old Apr 15, 2005, 9:14 pm
gof

Hmm. No status, but already two stays, so I'm close to the start of the bonuses. Gamble, gamble, grumble. I might "chance" it for my 4 nights this next week as I don't know how much HI visits I'll have after that this year. I've set my profile for points, and signed up for the points section first.

[edit] Never mind, I saw the other thread with the warnings...[/edit]

Last edited by gof; Apr 15, 2005 at 9:22 pm
Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:31 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by gof
Hmm. No status, but already two stays, so I'm close to the start of the bonuses. Gamble, gamble, grumble. I might "chance" it for my 4 nights this next week as I don't know how much HI visits I'll have after that this year. I've set my profile for points, and signed up for the points section first.
gof, if you're after the 10,000 point promos, I don't think your last two stays or the 4 nights you have coming up next week are going to help, as the word is those won't start until May 1st.

If you're referring to the double points/miles promo, and you registered before your two stays, then you should be knowing your answer by a week after your second stay, as double points/miles should apply and post for that second stay. If your registered after that second stay, well...you're back to square one.

Good luck.
Old Apr 17, 2005, 7:26 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Originally Posted by DoubleJ
gof, if you're after the 10,000 point promos, I don't think your last two stays or the 4 nights you have coming up next week are going to help, as the word is those won't start until May 1st.
This has got me excited - I thought the 10,000 points promo was over, as when I regsitered it said it 'Ends March 31'. Is it being offerred AGAIN from May 1 then ?!? Not complaining if it isn't, got 20,000 points out of it (despite fact I should only have got 10,000 once), but would be great if its being offerred again !
Old Apr 17, 2005, 8:25 pm

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by Aisle Seat H
This has got me excited - I thought the 10,000 points promo was over, as when I regsitered it said it 'Ends March 31'. Is it being offerred AGAIN from May 1 then ?!? Not complaining if it isn't, got 20,000 points out of it (despite fact I should only have got 10,000 once), but would be great if its being offerred again !
The "New 10K Promotion" codes you see on the first page of this thread are for this assumed new promotion. As to the start date, see this thread.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 10:18 am
gof

Originally Posted by DoubleJ

If you're referring to the double points/miles promo, and you registered before your two stays, then you should be knowing your answer by a week after your second stay, as double points/miles should apply and post for that second stay. If your registered after that second stay, well...you're back to square one.

Good luck.
I'll see what happens. I just found out about a trip to Switzerland where I'll need hotel for May (and about 13 days!). Anyone know of a good priority club affiliate hotel in St Gallen (just east of Zurich) they would care to recommend? Or if no Priority Club properties, anything someone would recommend instead?
Old Apr 18, 2005, 10:32 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by gof
I'll see what happens. I just found out about a trip to Switzerland where I'll need hotel for May (and about 13 days!). Anyone know of a good priority club affiliate hotel in St Gallen (just east of Zurich) they would care to recommend? Or if no Priority Club properties, anything someone would recommend instead?
Unless you are willing to drive even further, the only property that I can think of that is close is the InterContinental in Zurich itself. The other "ICHotelsgroup" properties are not close.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:16 pm

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
...???
Old Apr 19, 2005, 8:28 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Super Larry
...???
Why did Jonko quote the entire post without making a comment?

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 19, 2005 at 8:31 am
Old Apr 19, 2005, 8:40 am

Programs: Hyatt
New Guy - First post - didn't realise what happened - is my guess

Welcome Jonko - do let us know what questions you have if any.
Old Apr 19, 2005, 10:14 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Lightbulb 3201 promo: May 16—August 31, 2005

http://priorityclub.com/2000

Visit any of our more than 3,500 properties worldwide. You'll earn 2,000 bonus points or 500 bonus miles* on every second qualifying stay between May 16 and August 31, 2005. Guests of Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, you'll earn an additional 1,000 bonus points or 250 bonus miles for each qualifying stay.

WHEN: May 16—August 31, 2005

WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide.

Terms and Conditions:
Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every second qualifying stay at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. Maximum bonus award is 20,000 points or 5,000 airline miles. An additional bonus of 1,000 points or 250 miles† will be awarded for every qualifying stay at Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites hotels worldwide between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance in order to collect miles. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points or miles. No retroactive points or miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions.

:-: EXTRA BONUSES with 3201 :-:
Online Booking Bonus: Must register for the May 16-August 31, 2005, promotion. 500 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays in Asia Pacific when you book online at www.priorityclub.com or other InterContinental Hotels Group Web sites.

VISA Bonus: Must be a Priority Club member, U.S. resident and must register for the May 16 - August 31, 2005 promotion in advance. 500 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays in the U.S., when you book online at www.priorityclub.com with your Visa card and pay with your Visa card between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks following your qualifying stay for bonus points to be credited to your account.

Last edited by Savage25; Apr 19, 2005 at 10:19 pm
Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:37 pm

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by Savage25
http://priorityclub.com/2000

Visit any of our more than 3,500 properties worldwide. You'll earn 2,000 bonus points or 500 bonus miles* on every second qualifying stay between May 16 and August 31, 2005. Guests of Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, you'll earn an additional 1,000 bonus points or 250 bonus miles for each qualifying stay.
Thank you Savage. Does this mean 2000 points every other stay?
Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:39 pm

Programs: US *Alliance Gold, PC Platinum, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Gold, Avis Preferred Select
I wonder if the 10K promos will use the same dates as the 2000. May 16 - Aug. 31???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.