Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, AA 3 million, IHG RA, United, Delta
IC Phoenicia Beirut (Master Thread)

InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

PO Box 11 Minet El Hosn Beirut, LB 846

One of the best Intercontintental Hotels-Because of the staff. (3 Photos)

The Intercontintental Hotel Phoenicia in Beirut, Lebanon is wonderful. I recently had to be in Beirut on 2 different occasions and booked the IC Phoenicia for both visits. As a RA I was given a great upgrade to a suite on both stays. My suite was great, towels are amazing and the bed linens are wonderful. The shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and soap are better than almost any other hotel I have ever stayed. They use L'Occitane products! 

Traveling alone on my most recents trips to Beirut, I always feel safe at the Phoenicia. I have stayed at the Phoenicia over so many years, and I always feel at home. The staff at the Phoenicia are such professionals, but yet are also very warm and friendly.

It is a pleasure to see Mariam waiting to welcome me home. Mariam handles everything in the Club Lounge with such ease and professionalism, no matter what happens! She is always happy and when I am by myself she always finds time to spend with me. I hope that the management of this hotel recognizes what a great asset Mariam is to the Phoenicia. Being professional, organized and friendly at the same time is not easy and Mariam does it with such ease. Bianca and Hanine also made my stay enjoyable. Bianca was wonderful in assisting me with my business meetings and getting to and from them.

The staff in the Club Lounge greet me by my name and offer me something to drink or eat as soon as I walk in. Thank you to Mohamed, Karim, Imad and Hussein in the Club Lounge for taking care of me. I was a little under the weather on my second trip and I especially enjoyed the soups that were served in the Club Lounge as well as the ginger tea that Mohamed made for me. 

Roy, is the Club Manger, and he always makes sure everything is ok with my stay. The staff is so nice! I mean everyone that works at this hotel is so friendly. Trust me, it is not like that at many IC Hotels!  

I always enjoy eating in the main lobby area, the food is wonderful and the wine selection is nice. I really enjoy the wines from Lebanon and my waiter actually brought me several different wines in order for me to decide which to drink. 

On this return visit to Beirut and the Phoenicia, I had the privilege of meeting the general manager of the hotel Mr. Manrique Rodriguez. He was in the club lounge and Mariam introduced us and he took time out of his very busy schedule to sit and visit. That does not happen often, in fact very rarely ever happens. You will aways feel safe at the Phoenicia. I will return to Beirut in the future and to the Phoenicia. 

D6843BE5-C124-41C9-B3BC-9C46EA2FE046.jpe19CA68DE-0EE2-4111-8CAA-8FA0CE70954D.jpe40679004-053E-44FA-8859-151CE2D5B3BB.jpe

The Phoenicia is located in An area that is very easy to get to other places in Beirut. Restaurants close by shopping is not too far away.

Overall

I am a RA with the Intercontinental Hotels so I stay in many different InterContinental‘s over the year. I keep coming back to the Phoenicia in Beirut because it’s a great hotel. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is thinking about going to Beirut, Lebanon. 

One of the best Intercontintental Hotels-Because of the staff.

Would you like to write a review on the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut?

No, thank you.
Yes
Chinatrvl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.