Wiki Posts
Search

BOGO Long shot

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

BOGO Long shot

Hi all,

This might seem like the lamest excuse - but me and my family are leaving for a weekend trip booked on Intercontinental ambassador free night certificate Tomorrow. However, when packing things and getting ready for our trip, the BOGO certificate is somehow gone… We recently made some big house renovations, and I guess the piece of paper has been lost somewhere in the re-building.

So - this is my long shot - do anyone on this fantastic forum have a spare certificate they know for sure they are not going to use? In case so, please let me know, which will not only save me from some money on my mistake, but also spare angry eyes from my wife throughout the weekend
Old Nov 8, 2018, 3:47 pm

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Oletjala
Hi all,

This might seem like the lamest excuse - but me and my family are leaving for a weekend trip booked on Intercontinental ambassador free night certificate Tomorrow. However, when packing things and getting ready for our trip, the BOGO certificate is somehow gone… We recently made some big house renovations, and I guess the piece of paper has been lost somewhere in the re-building.

So - this is my long shot - do anyone on this fantastic forum have a spare certificate they know for sure they are not going to use? In case so, please let me know, which will not only save me from some money on my mistake, but also spare angry eyes from my wife throughout the weekend
hey, contact the ambassador line.

I once hadn’t received mine yet and the ambassador line sorted it directly with the hotel.

It’s worth a shot!
Old Nov 8, 2018, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Lewis42

hey, contact the ambassador line.

I once hadn’t received mine yet and the ambassador line sorted it directly with the hotel.

It’s worth a shot!
That is an excellent idea - I guess they must be able to see, the certificate has not been used.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 10:23 pm

Programs: Infinity Milage Lands Gold,Star Alliance Gold, IHG Diamond RA, Kimpton Inner Circle
Im currently in a taxi on route from Bangkok to Hua Hin planning to use my bogo and reading this has just made me realise I have left my certificate back in London!!!!!!
Lewis42 and MikeFromTokyo like this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 8:35 am
Original Poster

A call to the ambassador hotline solved the issue - thanks for pointing me in that direction.
Lewis42 likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 3:43 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Well, usually this kind of posts are not allowed within this forum. As this was a special situation and not the one begging for a certificate, we decided to let it open after the suggestion by @Lewis42.

As this is now solved, we are going to close this thread.

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.