Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone having problems with IHG Websites?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2017, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
Anyone having problems with IHG Websites?

I haven't been able to log on the last two days. I called IHG, they said they were having issues with people seeing their reservations. I can't even get on.

I keep getting:
"The page you are trying to view requires IHG Rewards Club membership. Please sign in to continue."

If it was some sort of global issue, I would have hoped they would post a notice.

Last edited by aljacket; Jul 30, 2017 at 5:56 am
Old Jul 30, 2017, 9:24 pm

Programs: Delta FO, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Yep, me too

I've been trying to log in through the app and through the website and day and have not been able to do so on with platform. I get an error message telling me that my pin is incorrect. I sent for a reminder and it's the same one I'm entering.

I had to cancel a reservation but had to do it by phone and can only hope they cancelled the right one since I so t have access to the list of all my upcoming reservations. While on the phone I mentioned it to the agent, but she said she didn't know anything. I didnt have time to look into it further today.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
I called IHG a second time. It turned out that I was locked out. They unlocked my account and made me pick a new PIN.

All works now.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Thanks for the follow-up, aljacket. Too often, someone reports a problem and then ... nothing.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 1:26 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum Ambassador, Etihad Silver
I've been having the same issues, both app and website. I ended up requesting my PIN, which was the same one I was using to try and log in. Eventually I got in, by noticing that despite landing on the error page once again, the notification in the top right hand corner indicated that I was actually logged in properly.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 2:08 pm

I can log in to the website but not the app. I wondered if was related to a recent Android update.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Originally Posted by Tudway
I can log in to the website but not the app. I wondered if was related to a recent Android update.
I am having the same problem. Cannot log on to the app, getting message "Server is not responding". It is not (directly) related to a recent Android upgrade since I was able to login last Friday and the latest update was a few weeks ago.

I am using Android version 7.0
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:37 am

Programs: KF Gold | IHG Amb | SPG LTG | HH Gold
I've problem with app as well. ok with the main website.

using IHG App Ver4.2.0

Not sure it's due to app or network.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:44 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
the app is working again for me
Old Aug 8, 2017, 1:56 pm

Programs: 1MM UA
Today I couldn't log in to my account. It said my account had been locked.
I certainly had the correct pin and had had no problems before. So I called the number on my membership card, and they quickly unlocked the account. I asked why the account would have been locked and I didn't get a clear answer, other than she said this had been happening to many members.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 10:06 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by sosafan
I certainly had the correct pin and had had no problems before. So I called the number on my membership card, and they quickly unlocked the account. I asked why the account would have been locked and I didn't get a clear answer, other than she said this had been happening to many members.
Same issue for me over the past three weeks.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 6:15 am

Programs: 1MM UA
Originally Posted by sosafan
Now today I can't log in again. It just impies I have the wrong pin.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
I can log in but I made a reservation yesterday and never received an email confirmation. Pulled up the res on the website, clicked on email confirmation... still nothing. Tried it again, still no email. Finally today, the email confirmation went through.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 1:24 pm

Programs: BA GGL, BA GfL, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Having problems with IHG Upcoming Stay to display.
Only get " Sorry, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Care for assistance. "

This is since about 2 week, anyone else having this issue ?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:16 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

The website keeps logging me out today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.