Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Importing a reservation

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2011, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Importing a reservation

I have an upcoming stay at the Palazzo in Las Vegas, trying to figure out how to import the reservation and associate it with my priority club #. So far I've only found a way to look up reward reservations but not paid. I tried searching for this in the forum but didn't have any luck.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 7:56 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Did you book through a third-party site? If so, I think you have to contact the hotel to get your PC # tied to the rez.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 8:04 pm

I was in your situation. I booked a Palazzo stay and got RA status after making it. Just give them a call and say you want to add your number. The lady at the front desk was very quick about it and a couple hours later I saw the reservation on the PC and IC websites.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
Did you book through a third-party site? If so, I think you have to contact the hotel to get your PC # tied to the rez.
Yep booked via conference. Will give them a call thanks. I do have Platinum status, never used on a paid stay. Will be interesting to see if I get an upgrade. The good news is even the smallest rooms at Palazzo/Venetian are excellent.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you have an IHG confirmation number, then you can enter your information here and then add your PCR number: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/rl

Otherwise, call the booking agent or the hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.