Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

points not added to balance, although points are shown in recent stay history

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2010, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA

Dear all,

did somebody had already the case, that the last stay is shown in the recent history, including points earned, but those points are not added to the total points balance? I have to say, that the entry in the history, was added today, only.

Or is just a system glitch and it will be updated within the next day.
Old May 3, 2010, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
Originally Posted by boekel
Dear all,

did somebody had already the case, that the last stay is shown in the recent history, including points earned, but those points are not added to the total points balance? I have to say, that the entry in the history, was added today, only.

Or is just a system glitch and it will be updated within the next day.
solved, there was just a delay of some hours
Old May 4, 2010, 2:01 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
This is pretty common. I've also had the situation where postings will only show up in certain views (i.e. 180 day history but not 30 day history) for up to a day, then everything corrects itself fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.