Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enroll a Friend 5,000 / 7500 point bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2009, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Enroll a Friend 5,000 / 7500 point bonus

Searched for a conga-type thread on this and did not find anything. I'm looking to join Priority Club through www.priorityclub.com/enrollafriend. Both myself and the referring member would get 5,000 bonus points upon my first stay (scheduled for mid September).

Looks like all I need is a current member's PC number to put in the form before I enroll. Anyone want to PM me their number? First come first served.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 3:07 pm

Programs: Too many...
Have sent you a PM, let me know if you use my account.

Regards,

J
Old Aug 14, 2009, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you are a new member looking for someone to refer you, please see the list of members signed up at the end of this post

If you are a current member and would like to be added to the list, please send me a PM. If you are a current member who has now provided a referral, please send me a PM so I can remove your name so the next person gets to make a referral.

If you are an existing member, please do not send PMs to new members until it's your turn on the list. If you want to be added, please let me know via PM.
If you are a new member, please don't just ask generally for PMs--please PM the next person on the list

UPDATED: March 16, 2010

As of March 1, the refer-a-friend bonus is enhanced if the new members first stay is at a Staybridge or Candlewood Suites property (7,500 bonus points for both old and new members instead of 5,000).
The link is the same.

Originally Posted by Terms
Hotel Front Desk Employees participating in the Enroll for Rewards Program are not eligible to enroll new members in this promotion. If any fraudulent activity is detected, the Front Desk Employee responsible for the action will no longer be eligible to participate in the Priority Club Rewards 2010 Hotel Enrollment Incentive.

Participants must be Priority Club® Rewards members and residents of the United States or Canada. Enrollment in Priority Club Rewards is free. To participate in this promotion, new members must join PCR by visiting www.priorityclub.com/enrollafriend, and register their referring member’s number in advance between March 1, 2010 and May 14, 2010. Referring members are not required to register. 5,000 bonus points will be awarded to new and referring members after the first qualifying stay by the new member, which must be completed in the next 90 days at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, and Holiday Inn Express® locations worldwide. 7,500 bonus points will be awarded to new and referring members after the first qualifying stay by the new member, which must be completed in the next 90 days at any Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. Referring members may receive a maximum of 30,000 bonus points during the promotion period, regardless of the number of referrals. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. A stay is any number of consecutive nights regardless of check in/check out frequency. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. Priority Club Rewards members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards Membership terms and conditions and earning structure, found at www.priorityclub.com. This customized offer is valid for original recipient only.
UPDATED: April 16, 2010
I decided it would be easier to have the list here in post 3.

The next person needing a referral should PM the next person on the list below.
If you are an existing member, please do not send PMs to new members until it's your turn on the list. If you want to be added, please let me know via PM.
If you are a new member, please don't just ask generally for PMs--please PM the next person on the list

These current members have already provided referrals:
Flyersj18
soitgoes
Jaimito Cartero
cko64
Upstate
gregorygrady
bsb21
kanerf
ambyr
cmwilliams72

The signup list--in order of signup date--for current members who will provide referrals is:
easygoing77
Big_Foot
iamthehpt
jb831
sntrao
mirobatka
shloveg2
chee4869
mommafrica
milefan
terockwo
Abdulmalik100
dipstick
uklad79
spunk_tokyo
THE soni
SisterEarth
MXM135
apoivre
ronaldko
dimsage
dsteinke
beedo
ambrogz
jlr4travel
abcx
djblamire
HCA
nightan
awpeters
davem4
ssanto8403
dar1ene
JudyJFLA
honker
jackinkc
voyageur
margarita girl
tatia
boomdog
tinkybelle
wonderbret
honu
Points Surfer
Glacier
Frank664
morepointsplease
Golden Toque
ehud
hameshatumkochaha
Karung99
joannacdhanaraj
docr775
pdalbey
pmaddock
pdx_fam
Downunder girl
King Chung Huang
saad
Osteomata
MarriottHotelsFan
timxzl
Plancktos
slotownmomma
abhilife2001
miffSC
Dizzle
unimatrix27
carberrie
flyzabit
sun_aa
elf618
mnredfox
Please PM the FTers in this order; when you have received the referral information, please post or PM me so I can update the list to make sure as many FTers as possible get a chance to refer new members

If there is an error in this list or if you already referred someone and wish to be removed, please PM me. If you refer someone, please PM me so I can remove your name from the list. If I cross your name off the list, but you end up not providing a referral, PM me so I can undo the strikethrough.

Last edited by soitgoes; May 10, 2010 at 9:02 pm Reason: added three names
Old Aug 14, 2009, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I'll sign up the next one after soitgoes.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

flyers- I've registered using your number, thanks!
Old Aug 14, 2009, 4:00 pm

Programs: PC Plat Amb, KrisFlyer, BMI, OnePass, Flying Blue, MilleMiglia
T&Cs say you have to be a resident of USA or Canada?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 4:55 pm

if anybody can copy the t&cs here?as i can't see them~~
Old Aug 14, 2009, 4:56 pm

Programs: AC Fly-Free-Forever Winner
Am I fifth in the conga line?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:05 pm

Programs: AGR,CO,PC,AA
I can sign up someone when it get to my turn.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by cko64
Am I fifth in the conga line?
I guess that means I'm 6th.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hd6105
if anybody can copy the t&cs here?as i can't see them~~
Terms and Conditions:

Hotel Front Desk Employees participating in the Enroll for Rewards Program are not eligible to enroll new members in this promotion. If any fraudulent activity is detected, the Front Desk Employee responsible for the action will no longer be eligible to participate in the Priority Club Rewards 2009 Hotel Enrollment Incentive.

Participants must be Priority Club® Rewards members and residents of the United States or Canada. Enrollment in Priority Club Rewards is free. To participate in this promotion, new members must join PCR by visiting www.priorityclub.com/enrollafriend, and register their referring member’s number in advance. Referring members are not required to register. 5,000 Bonus points will be awarded to new and referring members after the first qualifying stay by the new member, which must be completed by December 31, 2010 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. Referring members may receive a maximum of 25,000 bonus points during the promotion period, regardless of the number of referrals. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. A stay is any number of consecutive nights regardless of check in/check out frequency. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. Priority Club Rewards members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards Membership terms and conditions and earning structure, found at www.priorityclub.com. This customized offer is valid for original recipient only.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:45 pm

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
I will get in line as well! Makes me 7 I guess?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:53 pm

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
I am number 8.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:58 pm

Programs: CO Plat, UA MP, AA
Guess I'm #9!
Old Aug 14, 2009, 8:05 pm

I'll queue up, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.