Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do I get the points if my stay starts on the last day of a Promo?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2008, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Silver, Qatar Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, SPG, Hilton
Do I get the points if my stay starts on the last day of a Promo?

Im registered for the Stay 5 get 10k promo which ends on 30 June,

My stay starts from 29 June and extends to 3 July, (I'll be checking out at 10pm on the 3rd which means I will be charged for an extra full night).

Will I still get the 10k points once I have completed my stay?
Would the full 5 nights need to completed prior to 30 June?
Old Jun 23, 2008, 1:01 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Emerald Aisle Executive
I would think you would but I'd check out on the 1st and check back in just to be safe
Originally Posted by sammy7
Im registered for the Stay 5 get 10k promo which ends on 30 June,

My stay starts from 29 June and extends to 3 July, (I'll be checking out at 10pm on the 3rd which means I will be charged for an extra full night).

Will I still get the 10k points once I have completed my stay?
Would the full 5 nights need to completed prior to 30 June?
Old Jun 23, 2008, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Silver, Qatar Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, SPG, Hilton
unless Im missing something, but wouldn't doing that guarantee that I don't gather the full 5 nights required for the promo?

Originally Posted by skowse
I would think you would but I'd check out on the 1st and check back in just to be safe
Old Jun 23, 2008, 1:47 pm

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Past experience has shown that you will get the points as long as your stay started before June 30th and was for 5 consecutive nights.

mxm135
Old Jun 23, 2008, 3:22 pm

Programs: IHG Amb, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Avis P'sC, AAA-Plus
Based on my experiences, I received credit as long as I began my stay beofre the promo ended (and completed the promo requirements).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.