Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs Area

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2024, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Question Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs Area

We are planning a quick trip to Orlando early in May, and we have some points to spend on a IHG property. On our short-list is the Holiday Inn Disney Springs Area — but we also hesitate with the Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. I am a Diamond (Ambassador) member.

To give more background to our trip, we don't plan on going to any theme parks, only Disney Springs, and, weather permitting, a water park (Typhoon Lagoon being the one open at the time of our trip).

It's confusing to search for reviews as there are so many Holiday Inn in the area with similar names, many of them IHE; also a lot of reviews predates Covid and things probably changed a lot since then.

Are there been any recent visitors of any of those HI? Specifically, we are interested in:
  • Recent opinion of the breakfast — is it still a buffet, is there still an omelet station?
  • Does anyone know the difference between the Standard Room Balcony and Standard Room Pool View categories?
  • Lot of reviews mention it's best being in the tower. In what ways? Are there categories that guarantee the location?
  • Does the hotel recognize loyalty in any way? Do we have any chance of a free upgrade to a fireworks view room (can't book that category with points)?
Thank you very much for any insights!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.