Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa 500 points posted

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2005, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: PC Gold; SPG AAA; HiHo Silver; Hrtz Gld; Emld Clb; UA NWA NoBody; VA EleVAte; WN MooMoo
Visa 500 points posted

Just a heads up to those of you out there...

I noticed the Visa 500 point bonus for making a reservation with a Visa had posted to my account.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 11:51 am

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
How long ?

(personally waiting for -4x- since May )

/.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC Gold; SPG AAA; HiHo Silver; Hrtz Gld; Emld Clb; UA NWA NoBody; VA EleVAte; WN MooMoo
Originally Posted by CaveatEmpty
How long ?

(personally waiting for -4x- since May )

/.
I can't be for certain, but I think I got all of them. I made so many reservations and had to cancel a few here and there that I lost count.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 12:55 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
Originally Posted by goingsomewhere
Just a heads up to those of you out there...

I noticed the Visa 500 point bonus for making a reservation with a Visa had posted to my account.
None of mines have posted yet, contrary to the Hertz promotion points, posted immediately.
My first stay was in late June.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 10:12 pm

Programs: NW (Plat), PriorityClub (Plat)
Visa Posting

I had several Visa Online Reservations 500 bonus points post from May reservations. Also, I have a couple of August Visa reservations that have already posted.
As usual, Thanks to the folks here on FT
Old Aug 17, 2005, 8:47 pm

Programs: Diamond Everything
So Visa bonus points post separately from the stay points?
Old Aug 18, 2005, 7:56 pm

Programs: Hhonors Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum
I'm so use to paying for everything with my Amex, I am afraid I will forget. I have done it before with my HH Visa at HH Hotels.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:39 pm

Programs: *G, ow Saph
My May/June bonuses posted July 8.
Haven't seen any for my July/August yet.

Also, even if you reserved online with a different (non-Visa) credit card, the stay bonus seems to post as long as you end up paying with a Visa. I'd reserved with a MC before the promotion was announced, used a Visa to pay and got the bonuses with no problem.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 12:48 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
500 points bonus posted only early SE

All my 500 points bonus for web reservation and paiment with VISA finally posted, just in one time for 7 stays, dated 07 SE.
It is not consistent with the description in the advertisement, but anyway, I will not complain.

It seems that they are adding these bonus manually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.