Wiki Posts
Search

Fire alarm at 3 AM

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2005, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Avis
Fire alarm at 3 AM

I am staying at the Candlewood Suites in Des Moines, IA. Early this morning some kids set of three of the power type fire extenquishers. This filled the hall on the third floor with a cloud of the stuff. This set off the fire alarm.

The staff did a fine job but it was a pain having to wait for the fire department to say that it was ok to go back to our rooms.
Old Feb 26, 2005, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I hope the kids were found hanging from the flag pole the next morning...
Old Feb 28, 2005, 1:53 am

Programs: Newbie in everything =p
A similar incident happened to my party and I while staying at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Was it a sight to see though? 1am in the morning, weather cloudy and about to rain, everyone in their hotel robe with a "state-of-the-art" voice alarm fire system going off for nearly thirty minutes. This happened almost a month ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.