Wiki Posts
Search

4X Faster Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2020, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by Oropher
does the bonus point count towards tier?
No, I don't think so.
Old Jul 22, 2020, 6:59 am

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by minz56
According to Loyalty Lobby only available to members in the USA at the moment.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/06/12/...tember-8-2020/
The offer might now be open to non-US residents. Indeed, I am based in France and I just managed to register :

Trad : "My Offers - You are now registered to following offer"

The "Register" button for the offer on the IHG welcome page was deactivated until now.

Fred
Old Jul 30, 2020, 8:03 am

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Not flying anywhere these days, so lately I have opted for a few overnight trips within reasonable driving distance. My third stay since this promo began was just last week. The first two stays posted to my account as a single item, including base points and double points per the promo rules. My points from last week should have been 3x, since it was my third trip, but I only got the base points and platinum bonus. No promo points at all. No doubt I will have to email customer service to request, but am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue? Gotta luv IHG technology, right??
Old Jul 30, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
Not flying anywhere these days, so lately I have opted for a few overnight trips within reasonable driving distance. My third stay since this promo began was just last week. The first two stays posted to my account as a single item, including base points and double points per the promo rules. My points from last week should have been 3x, since it was my third trip, but I only got the base points and platinum bonus. No promo points at all. No doubt I will have to email customer service to request, but am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue? Gotta luv IHG technology, right??
Yep, having the same experience. Double points stays posted with promo points immediately. I have had two stays since that should have been 3X and 4X that posted with no promo points.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I had the promo points post immediately on a US stay, then on a Euro stay they haven't posted yet a week later.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 3:56 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Same issue here, promo points posted for first stay, just standard+plat bonus points for 2nd stay for now (Stay 3 is still pending)
Old Jul 30, 2020, 5:45 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by stimpy
I had the promo points post immediately on a US stay, then on a Euro stay they haven't posted yet a week later.
Since I can't even drive across the bridge to Canada, all my stays have been domestic.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 3:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Tit, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Ikaz
Same issue here, promo points posted for first stay, just standard+plat bonus points for 2nd stay for now (Stay 3 is still pending)
Same. Promo points posted for first stay, but not for second or third.
Old Aug 1, 2020, 6:38 am

Same here. First stay posted with the double bonus points included among the total, second stay with no double points. Was a fairly big big so would have noticed it being included or not unfortunately.
Old Aug 1, 2020, 3:06 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite,Star Alliance
Yeap...me too ..just standard bonus for Spire Elite...nothing from the promotion
Old Aug 2, 2020, 12:23 am
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Add me to the list of first stay receiving the bonus but subsequent not... I seem to remember this happened a couple of years ago too. Contacted IHG and advised to wait the 4-6 weeks...
Old Aug 6, 2020, 9:29 am

I had a stay that completed this week (in the US) and all points including the 4x posted within two days
Old Aug 6, 2020, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I just noticed that my last stay changed to a non-qualifying stay, which is not correct. So I guess I need to blow a call into IHG to get that fixed and my bonus points.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 3:01 pm

Same here
Old Aug 7, 2020, 10:47 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
About seven stays, and have seen nothing.
Wolfram Heerlen likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.