Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cyber Sale Extension?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2019, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Globalist, M life Gold, IHG Spire
Cyber Sale Extension?

The IHG Cyber Sale is supposed to end tomorrow, but I've been seeing an ad with a Dec. 25th extension on the website today.

When I click on the ad and go to the reservations page, the fine print still says Dec. 17th, so I suspect someone put out the ad before IHG had the IT ready for it, but I thought I'd give a heads up.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 3:57 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by jn in ca

The IHG Cyber Sale is supposed to end tomorrow, but I've been seeing an ad with a Dec. 25th extension on the website today.

When I click on the ad and go to the reservations page, the fine print still says Dec. 17th, so I suspect someone put out the ad before IHG had the IT ready for it, but I thought I'd give a heads up.
There some problems with the page. The offer seems to have expired as of this mornuing, but is back working again. The Ambassador offer on https://www.ihg.com/content/de/de/de...fers/cybersale does not work either in the moment. A colleague, who wanted to enroll oculd not, as the hoempage stated he is Ambassador, but it not since January 2019. Let's hope they fix this
Old Dec 25, 2019, 6:19 pm

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
I booked the Cyber Sale rate at a hotel which ended now. The rate was prepaid, but I have realised that the current flexible rate is much lower ($30) than the prepaid Cyber rate! I am quite shocked and should not have booked this rate...
Old Dec 25, 2019, 7:29 pm

Programs: BAEC, Flying Club, HHonors, Gold Passport, IHG Rewards, Le Club Accor, Club Carlson
There is an EU flash sale on atm. I have got the IC Malta for a very decent rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.