Wiki Posts
Search

Extra Points for multiple rooms?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FreeAgent; DL Silver; IHG Diamond/ Ambassador
Extra Points for multiple rooms?

I'm booking multiple rooms at the Crowne Plaza Seattle for me and my brothers. Would I get extra points per night for doing so? Or would the other points go to whomever is staying in the other rooms?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Who is paying for the room?

If they are paying , then they will be the ones eligible for the points
Since this is a stay in the USA, if you pay and are staying in one of the rooms, you can get the points for up to 9 rooms

See clause 21 of the member T&Cs at https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/cu....html#benefits
Old Jun 7, 2019, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Who is paying for the room?

If they are paying , then they will be the ones eligible for the points
Since this is a stay in the USA, if you pay and are staying in one of the rooms, you can get the points for up to 9 rooms

See clause 21 of the member T&Cs at https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/cu....html#benefits
The person whos rewards club number is on the reservation will get the points. Nobody cares who pays as long as the room is not paid for via a masterbill. My room is always paid for by Mr Visa, who is reimbured by me later and I get the points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.