Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sydney Lounge Questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Sydney Lounge Questions

We will be staying at the IC Sydney for 4 nights on points. I have reserved lounge access for these nights at 200AU$ Thur/Sun and 250AU$ for Fri and Sat. I would appreciate knowing the evening cocktail hours....and, are the hrs the same for the weekends(Fri & Sat)? As a tourist, we may not be back to the hotel before 7pm or so on at least 2 evenings. If we can't make cocktails, the above charges are excessive for what amounts to breakfast....so we may buy only a couple of nights ' access. So we need advice.....having never stayed here before or been in Sydney. Your experience here would be appreciated!
Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:32 pm

This is from memory and I could be wrong, but what I remember is that happy hour ends around 8 pm. The view from the lounge is perfect, drinks and food are above average for an IC club lounge. But even if you can make full use of the lounge these prices seem to be excessive.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 7:01 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
after 8pm, IC Sydney Lounge becomes a normal hotel bar ..... ie open to all and sundry to visit and purchase costly drinks and enjoy views

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.