Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy hour hours?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2017, 2:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Happy hour hours?

I'm at the IC Lisbon. Club Loung service is great, but I came down for a drink at 7:02pm and they had already taken away the entire spread. Apparently, Happy Hour is from 5 to 7 only, and runs like a Swiss train.
This is Lisbon, where 8 or 9 pm is considered early for dinner! And punctuality isn't a virtue.
Most Club Lounges let guests linger, and I believe most of them open later, some far later.
Looking to crowdsource some data here to confirm.
But in the past few months I've stayed at, here are times I recall:
IC Tokyo Bay-food until 8, drinks until 9
IC Bangkok- 5:30-7:30, drinks linger
IC Barclay - 5 to 8
IC Park Lane - 5;30-7:30
IC Tokyo ANA - 5 to 8
IC Warsaw - 5:30-7:30
IC Athens - 5 to 8

What are the opening hours elsewhere?
Old Nov 22, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
We had a stay at IC Malta a couple of weeks ago and the evening drinks were served from 5.30 to 7.30. Before clearing, the lounge hosts came round and proactively offered more drinks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.