Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 reward card for 2 stays

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 2:28 am

I completed my second stay on 19 January and so far received no email except an email saying promotion is closed. So just keep hoping till the email comes?

Last year, the choice of virtual or physical card email came, but the virtual card never came. I was given 10K points, I think. This promo is badly run. I am a sucker who keeps falling for it.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 5:51 pm

Programs: IHG Spire- Marriott-Hilton Diamond sort of- Choice Diamond
Does this promo have a different number to call than the IHG R C #?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 12:21 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
I completed my first stay in mid-November and second stay in mid-December. Just got my link to the redemption website on Wednesday, so it took about 2 months to process. Now 6-8 weeks for the physical GC to arrive, if it does at all.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Billy Mumphrey
I completed my first stay in mid-November and second stay in mid-December. Just got my link to the redemption website on Wednesday, so it took about 2 months to process. Now 6-8 weeks for the physical GC to arrive, if it does at all.
I also finally received my email.

Now to work on getting those 5K pts.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 6:10 pm

Programs: Hiltonhonors gold, Priority Club platimum, Club Carlson gold, Marriott gold
My stays were late Dec. Still nothing.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 12:40 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by BigE
I initially assumed that the value of the reward would depend on the highest level hotel stayed during the promo period, but I see now that people are getting their rewards based on the first two stays only. The T&C are consistent with that, though you have to read carefully. So if you stayed 2 nights at HIX, 1 night at HI, then 2 nights at IC, you'd only get $50.
EXACTLY, what I came here to report on. Here's how my promo played out:
  • 1-night stay at a HIX in Nov. paid with IHG MC. (Forgot about this stay kinda)
  • 2-night stay at a HIX in Jan. paid with IHG MC.
  • 1-night stay at a CP in Jan. paid with IHG MC.
I FIGURED you would qualify for the BEST within the promo period Nov 1st 2017 through Feb. 1st 2018. But in my case the 1-night HIX Nov. stay started the promo, and the 2-night HIX in Jan. completed my offer with a $50 credit rather than the $75 I was hoping to accomplish with my second Jan stay at the CP.

And then I got a random deposit called "Priceless Experiences Cardmember Offer for 5,000 pts" posted to my account. I though additional stays were at 4K each? I dunno....

Anyways, got the email to redeem my $50 gift card on Jan 30th, submitted that day and still waiting for the gift card as of today, Feb 25th.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Tony300S
I FIGURED you would qualify for the BEST within the promo period Nov 1st 2017 through Feb. 1st 2018. But in my case the 1-night HIX Nov. stay started the promo, and the 2-night HIX in Jan. completed my offer with a $50 credit rather than the $75 I was hoping to accomplish with my second Jan stay at the CP.
Not sure why you figured that. The rules are very clear here. It is based on the best stay as of the second qualifying stay.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 5:45 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Not sure why you figured that. The rules are very clear here. It is based on the best stay as of the second qualifying stay.
Yeah, thanks, helpful chief.... All here will come to you for all our future promo questions.

Last edited by Tony300S; Feb 26, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:02 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Cool

Originally Posted by Tony300S
Yeah, thanks, helpful chief.... All here will come to you for all our future promo questions.
Happy to help if there's confusion!
Unfortunately, a lot of people make assumptions without reading and then come on here and rant against IHG when the assumptions don't pan out. The worst part is it all becomes noise and boy-who-cried-wolf-ish when there are actual problems.
But again, glad you realize you can use this thread and fellow members of the community as a resource <3
Old Mar 1, 2018, 10:44 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

I received an e-mail confirming my $100 gift card eligibility, but 8 weeks later and I still haven't gotten anything. I've already e-mailed IHG and PrizeLogic.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I made my second qualifying stay in late December. I've gotten nothing. From whom does the email about the gift card come and what is it titled, maybe I should search my inbox.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:13 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by jphripjah
I made my second qualifying stay in late December. I've gotten nothing. From whom does the email about the gift card come and what is it titled, maybe I should search my inbox.

the email comes from noreply @ prizelogic .com and looks like
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:33 pm

Good ole Rewards Club. Making me work, hard, for it's super valuable points.

For the first Priceless promotion to get the gift card, I had to go out of my way to prove that I made the purchases at IHG hotels using the correct card - a MasterCard. They eventually said it was their mistake for not recognizing that I DID use the correct card, and they gave me credit.

Now, for the January 5,000 point bonus for staying 2 nights at an IHG hotel and paying using my IHG Chase MasterCard, they AGAIN are not wanting to give me my points saying I did not pay for the Chase IHG MasterCard. So I am having to send them a statement proving this.

Just had to rant. At this point, I am an idiot if I keep springing for their promotions and expect them to not make me work for these silly points.

Incredible amounts of human error, terrible IT systems, god awful processes, or all of the above -- I have no idea, but it is bad.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by RedElmo
the email comes from noreply @ prizelogic .com and looks like
Thank you. haven't gotten it yet. Second stay was in late December.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by jiaogulan
Good ole Rewards Club. Making me work, hard, for it's super valuable points.

For the first Priceless promotion to get the gift card, I had to go out of my way to prove that I made the purchases at IHG hotels using the correct card - a MasterCard. They eventually said it was their mistake for not recognizing that I DID use the correct card, and they gave me credit.

Now, for the January 5,000 point bonus for staying 2 nights at an IHG hotel and paying using my IHG Chase MasterCard, they AGAIN are not wanting to give me my points saying I did not pay for the Chase IHG MasterCard. So I am having to send them a statement proving this.

Just had to rant. At this point, I am an idiot if I keep springing for their promotions and expect them to not make me work for these silly points.

Incredible amounts of human error, terrible IT systems, god awful processes, or all of the above -- I have no idea, but it is bad.
Oh, and I forgot. Initially they said they already gave me my 5,000 points for this January Priceless bonus. I said, no, that 5,000 was for my Q1 2018 Accelerate bonus of 5,000 for the first 3 nights stayed. Come on people.

EDIT -- update here, I called back to follow-up on this one, and like always IHG claims they goofed and they called the hotel I stayed at to verify I paid with my Chase IHG MasterCard and they said yes. Now they have to submit a ticket to the Priceless Experiences team and they said if I do not have my points by 3 weeks, to call back. Wow.

Last edited by jiaogulan; Mar 8, 2018 at 3:19 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.