Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 reward card for 2 stays

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
This promotion has been typically slow to pay off, so don't expect to see anything in the near future.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 1:19 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Bump. Anyone gotten any confirmation emails to redeem for their gift cards yet?
Old Nov 27, 2017, 8:52 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by RedElmo
Bump. Anyone gotten any confirmation emails to redeem for their gift cards yet?
Just got mine today, for stays on 10/31 (checkout 11/1) and the two nt stay 11/1-11/3.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by rbAA
Just got mine today, for stays on 10/31 (checkout 11/1) and the two nt stay 11/1-11/3.
cool. I’m hoping to get mine soon then. I completed my stays on 11/4
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I did as well, yesterday. I have yet to receive the 4,000 point bonus, though, and have had a number of 2+ night stays since the first two stays. I had back to back 2 night stays, staying at the same HIX, for the $50 card starting on 10/31.

Thank you for participating in the IHG® Rewards Club
Priceless Experiences Offer!

Your qualifying stays have earned you a $50 reward.
Please visit pricelessexperiencesredemption.com to select either a physical Mastercard® Reward
Card or a Virtual Mastercard Reward.

This redemption portal closes on 3/31/2018, so please make your selection before
this date!

Mastercard Reward Cards will be mailed to the physical address you provide on the redemption
site in approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks. Virtual Mastercard Rewards will be delivered to
the email addresses associated with your IHG® Rewards Club account in four (4) to six (6)
weeks, and can only be used online.

Once again, enjoy your reward, and thank you for playing in the IHG® Rewards Club Priceless
Experiences Offer.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
In this instance, I'm not so sure that the 4000 point eligibility doesn't begin until after this specific promotion has recognized the initial gift card qualification (you get the email).
Old Nov 28, 2017, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
In this instance, I'm not so sure that the 4000 point eligibility doesn't begin until after this specific promotion has recognized the initial gift card qualification (you get the email).
I don't believe that at all. It should after your next qualifying stay even if that stay started the day of your checkout that qualified for the giftcard. Not going to make any difference for me, personally though, since I have plenty of stays ahead.

On a side note, since yesterday when I received the email, all I get is "You've encountered an error!" if I try to login to the Priceless Experiences webpage.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 8:58 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Definitely not worth just doing a nt for the 4k. I'll have my next stay done on 12/3 and see how long it takes, or if there is something to PointScrounger's view. I have another stay before the 2/1/18 end, but in January at the IC SIN, so not worried about it.

My selection went all the way through without a problem, so just waiting for the email with the virtual card numbers.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:51 pm

4,000 points posted to my account on Wednesday.
Nov 29, 2017 Other Priceless Experiences Reward 4,000 pts. 0 pts.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:55 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I got my emailed notice of $50 GC a few days ago. I selected the e-card so I can get it faster, then use it in one fell swoop to pay a utility bill.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:22 am

The 4000 pts just posted for the next 2 stays/nights. Definitely not required to do 2 stays/nights after the email for the GC, as my two nights were right after the first two for the GC, a two night stay at the HI DB. The other stay was an award, so maybe it's two nights vs two stays.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The 4000 pts just posted for the next 2 stays/nights. Definitely not required to do 2 stays/nights after the email for the GC, as my two nights were right after the first two for the GC, a two night stay at the HI DB. The other stay was an award, so maybe it's two nights vs two stays.
Thanks for the update!
Old Dec 4, 2017, 2:05 am

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Silver, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Silver, RapidRewards
Got the email about a week ago, chose the e-card. Haven't gotten that yet.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:35 am

It’s been over a month (11/4) since my stay but no email yet. I’ve called and IHG told me to wait till after 4 weeks, it’s been past 4 weeks yet no email. They assured me on the phone that my stays qualify. So I’m still waiting.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
I signed up for the promo awhile ago and received an email confirmation. Subsequently when attempting to access the promo I was requested to sign up again. I then stayed 2 nights. Attempts to access my offer again, now that my MC statement has cut, requested a signup and show no indication of promo activity.

Anyone else have similar annoyances?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.