Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone won anything from Finding Iggy promotion?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2017, 6:21 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Well I only got 2000. I played everyday too.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Lotfi070
I got only 1500 posted as IHGRC Bonus Points - Corporate.
And I played everyday...
Thanks. I didn't play every day, most days though. Although I never saw any offer of bonus points!! Gotta love IHG IT!
Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: FB Platinum PA; IHG Diamond Ambassador
I also didn't play everyday, but most days. Yesterday I saw I got 2500 points.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 12:49 pm

only European member received points

Several members of my family played every day but one. The person based in Europe received 2000 points and the rest of us, in the US, received 0. We expected that, but the US folks played anyway just in case.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I received 2,500 points on 31st January listed as IHGRC Bonus Points - Corporate. Would that be the Iggy promotion? If so they got it wrong because I didn't do the quiz every day: I missed a few days because I was traveling or had something going on that made me forget about it.

It's just all so random, isn't it? At check in for my recent stay at the HI JFK Airport the over enthusiastic reception agent said I was a special guest and would be getting 1,000 bonus points. I have no idea what for and the points didn't show up anyway. Whatever. More about that hotel in another thread...
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sharonsimon
Several members of my family played every day but one. The person based in Europe received 2000 points and the rest of us, in the US, received 0. We expected that, but the US folks played anyway just in case.
I think the term and condition was crystal clear that only UK residence over 18 or EU residence (I think it is UK only but I could be wrong) can participate?
Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:38 pm

Programs: MR Gold, IHG Gold AMB
Why guess if you can look it up?
ELIGIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS:
The Promotion is open to all legal residents in the European Union, excluding Italy, Turkey and Russia. It is only open to those aged 18 years or over. Those under the age of 18 cannot participate in the Promotion and even if they do participate and win, they will not be awarded the Prize.
http://adventcalendar.ihgrewardsclub.com
Old Feb 5, 2017, 2:57 pm

Programs: QF Gold, Accor Plat, Hyatt plat, HH diam, SPG Gold
Just got 2000 points too in both my account and hubbys - seems right as i think I missed a day.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 4:13 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I received 1,000 points, which I think was from 2 x 500 points from participating most of the time. Does not seem very much.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has the Iggy promotion swung back into view this year? I have been having a look around, but couldn't find anything. Slim pickings among Advents calendars this year.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 3:51 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Oh no. This fool Iggy again.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well let's face it, this promo is not going to be missed in the slightest bit. Nothing seemed to work properly about it and I'm not even sure anybody actually won anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.