Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

"Tell Us What You Think For a Chance to Win 25,000 IHG® Rewards Club Points"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2016, 11:24 am
Original Poster

I think IHG should pay us for completing these (often tedious) surveys. After all they get valuable feedback, it costs at least 10 minutes if not longer to complete a survey and all you get for your effort is a "chance to win"? Not good enough in my opinion!

Besides, I have completed these surveys for many years and have often found that critical comments have not seen the light of day.

So c'mon IHG, start paying up for useful intelligence
Old Dec 11, 2016, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by bfernand
I think IHG should pay us for completing these (often tedious) surveys. After all they get valuable feedback, it costs at least 10 minutes if not longer to complete a survey and all you get for your effort is a "chance to win"? Not good enough in my opinion!

Besides, I have completed these surveys for many years and have often found that critical comments have not seen the light of day.

I have completed dozens of these and never won.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 3:14 pm

Programs: VS, BA, C, C++, IoT
Originally Posted by bfernand

Ha! When VS send out their post-flight questionnaires (assume 20 mins to complete for the longer one), there's no incentive at all. Apart from the opportunity to sound off about the stuff that annoys you. They could do rather better than this.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 12:30 pm

I recently was offered 5000 IHG points to complete a survey about their credit card and the points posted relatively quickly.

I'm generally not inclined to complete surveys that don't offer some type of bonus. A chance to win is not enough.

The same applies for "going paperless" on statements -- I don't want a chance to win, but might opt in for even a small number of points.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by shonamac

agreed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.