Wiki Posts
Search

When Do New Hotels Release Award Nights

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
When Do New Hotels Release Award Nights

I am curious. Does anyone know when New hotels start releasing award nights? I am looking at a hotel that doesn't open until October 2016 and nights are for sale but no point nights. I checked to end of schedule and it is the same, rooms for sale but no award nights. Thanks in advance
Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:39 pm

I don't think there is a specific timescale for it tbh, however the second Indigo in Edinburgh is due to open on November 14th and reward nights were loaded about ten to twelve weeks ago now IIRC although cash rates had been available for a while before that. Also when the points rate was first loaded it was 40k a night and has quietly creeped up to 45k so once they are available keep an eye on it as it may change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.