Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental Dublin (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
You can book for January via the FS website - whether that would be a 'qualifying stay' is a different matter.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 6:59 am

Programs: Oneworld, Avios and IHG Spire Ambassador
Trying to book it using my Ambassador Weekend voucher in June as I'm over there for the Ireland v Scotland football match but it says no available dates
Old Dec 22, 2014, 4:25 pm

Programs: IHG
Originally Posted by Bloobell
Trying to book it using my Ambassador Weekend voucher in June as I'm over there for the Ireland v Scotland football match but it says no available dates
The rates are up. Looks like starting around €190 for standard room, which seem to be of a decent size. Award nights 35'000pts. So, not bad.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:02 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Anyone stayed here?

I'm looking at staying in Dublin in April. OTAs (e.g. kayak) are still selling the property as an FS for the dates I'm looking at. Kayak doesn't recognize the existence of an IC in Dublin, either.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 11:00 am

Try Trivago, or something similar. Most websites seem to have it as an IC now, and there appear to be some lower rates there than on official site. I've tried booking a BOGOF, but it doesn't appear to have been loaded yet.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 1:25 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
In case anyone is thinking of staying at this hotel, they are currently running a "3rd night free" offer until the end of January. The prices seem very low too. Around €170 for a basic room. A long weekend is very tempting.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by davrossuk
In case anyone is thinking of staying at this hotel, they are currently running a "3rd night free" offer until the end of January. The prices seem very low too. Around €170 for a basic room. A long weekend is very tempting.
Do you have a link for that offer? I saw this too, but assumed it was an old Four Seasons offer..
Old Jan 14, 2015, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by turner32
The rates are up. Looks like starting around €190 for standard room, which seem to be of a decent size. Award nights 35'000pts. So, not bad.
50K now, sure they were 35?
Old Jan 14, 2015, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
50K now, sure they were 35?
When the hotel was first put onto IHG in December, reward nights were 35'000. When it switched to IC, awards went up to 50'000.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 2:56 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Try Trivago, or something similar. Most websites seem to have it as an IC now, and there appear to be some lower rates there than on official site. I've tried booking a BOGOF, but it doesn't appear to have been loaded yet.
Trivago only listed one German OTA for a specific date in April. No BPG opportunity

I'm currently booked on a flexible rate at the Westin, as the location might be better suited for a quick layover.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 12:03 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
Do you have a link for that offer? I saw this too, but assumed it was an old Four Seasons offer..
The offer is advertised on tripadvisor but I just tried clicking the link to book and it took me to the Four Seasons website so I think its probably not valid any more. Tripadvisor really should remove this.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:02 pm

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by uggboy
That's good news, looking forward to the IC Dublin, Ireland.
likewise Uggie, i've booked a four night stay in March for St Patrick's Day, looking forward to being back in Dublin
Old Jan 16, 2015, 7:59 am

Programs: US Air, Hilton, Priority Club, AA, UA
I H G Hotel availability in ireland is the pits
Old Jan 16, 2015, 8:26 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by TomRI
I H G Hotel availability in ireland is the pits
i booked a four night stay, including a free night from ITTN, in March, St Patrick's Day week, at the new IC, without any difficulty
Old Feb 24, 2015, 5:13 pm
Formerly known as scootr29

Just found out that the IC is now in Dublin...perfect place to use my free night and rewards point for a stay in May with the wife....happy happy happy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.