Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Black Visa Poor Service

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2014, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Black Visa Poor Service

As part of my big win 2 I needed to apply for the credit card which I wasn't happy about but it was worth 129,000 points.

I was accepted and started making purchases, I regularly transfer money into my william hill account and then any winnings back out, on the 11th I transferred £100 winnings back into my credit card and they havnt showed up.

Called William hill and they said they definatley sent the money and can provide the unique reference for barclays to track it.

Called barclays and the service was shocking, the guy basicaly treated me like a liar and fraudster said he would open a dispute and send forms in the post, I need to sign a declaration and he it's not barclays fault it's between me and william hill. I explained william hill had given me the unique reference for them to track.

He then got arsey saying who am I and william hill to advise them on process, they can only track payments not credits to accounts, and that was nonsense as if i had just made it all up, when i challanged him saying i was the customer here who was out of pocket, he basically said well i'm just telling you, you dont know the process so you can't tell us what to do!!

I came off the phone feeling like an attemped fruadster and at that point remembered I have just paid £100 quid annual fee for the courisrty of that poor service for a card i didn't even want!

Not happy!
Old Feb 20, 2014, 3:10 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
I would have no hesitation in lodging a formal complaint, it is an opportunity for Barclays to play back their recordings and benefit from additional customer service training.

Rogue agents who treat customers like this need to be flagged. We shouldn't need to, but unless they are already known for this it's unlikely they will be picked up on random call monitoring by supervisors.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 6:40 am

Email the web relations team (address is in the other uk visa posts) and make a complaint. They are usually pretty on the ball.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 1:24 pm

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
I hope you have his name! Don't hesitate to file a complaint! Next time tell him that you have a poor customer service and that "its difficult to find job these days". And tell them Social Media will hear this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.