Search

Kind of strange Ambassador Question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2013, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Kind of strange Ambassador Question

Hi All,
couldn't really find the answer here, if my searching failed me, i apologize and please point me in the right direction. My RA expired in Oct and bumped be down to ambassador til oct 15....i have received a RA referral to send in that exires in Jan...I've got a ton of points and would be fine using them to extend my status out. Can i extend it now or even in Jan? or do i have to be within a few months of expiration to renew my status? I'd really rather have my RA go through 12/14 or 1/15 than 10/14 and don't mind spending points to do it.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 11:40 am

Programs: DL GM and so on
Your status will be upgraded till next October no matter when you send your certificate.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
i get that, but my question is can i renew my ambassador status now to make it expire in december, then apply the RA after i renew my ambassador status.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 11:19 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by apolloms
i get that, but my question is can i renew my ambassador status now to make it expire in december, then apply the RA after i renew my ambassador status.
I believe only time this extending Ambassador to get longer RA via Referral is in last 2months of ones Ambassador year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.