Search

Chase Website - Finding Priority Club Card Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2012, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Plat, AMEX Plat
Chase Website - Finding Priority Club Card Benefits

Not sure if this is a CC or PC question:

Is there a reason Chase website shows only limited list of benefits associated with the Priority Club card? I can click on "Reward Details" and get full list of benefits for United - checked bags, club passes. But, Priority Club card only lists how points accumulate - nothing about free night, platinum status, etc.

I get confused easily and like to be able to look that sort of thing up!!
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: AA, UA, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham
Does the landing page have the info you need? Check the small text under "Offer Details":

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit...edit-card.aspx
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:38 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Thread moved to the IHG forum because it pertains to the card benefits most of which are administered by Priority Club rather than Chase.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Plat, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by centrifuge41
Does the landing page have the info you need? Check the small text under "Offer Details":

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit...edit-card.aspx
Yes, that does give current, thanks. I had a United Visa for many years, though, and the current cards changed on a regular basis. My benefits were a bit different since technically I had a different card. Was hoping to have a way to always see "my" benefits even if current package changed. Guess I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.