Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Be Really Quik! £75 -- Liverpool UK Stay w/Marco P White Meal, Reg up to £119

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2012, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

The Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Hoylake has cut up to 37% off regular rates -- an overnight stay, plus dinner and wine for two at its Marco Pierre White restaurant, is now £75 per room.

In full, you get:

Overnight accommodation with breakfast
2-course set-menu dinner at Marco Pierre White's Frankie’s Bar & Grill (worth £20 per person)
Glass of wine with dinner (worth £5.95 per person)
Stay any day of the week until 30 September. Not available on 7, 10-16 September.

Frankie’s Bar & Grill, a collaboration between celebrity chef Marco Pierre White and horseracing legend Frankie Dettori, serves New York Italian cuisine. The set-menu includes a variety of starters, mains and desserts.

This newly opened hotel on the Wirral Peninsula is a great option for outdoors types -- it has two golf courses on its door step (Royal Liverpool and Hoylake) and the sailing hotspot of West Kirby is roughly a mile away. The beach is a 5-minute walk away, as is Hoylake train station, which has daily trains to Liverpool and towards Chester. All rooms have flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Book end of 21 August.

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/uk-hotel...o-119-1294364/
Old Aug 21, 2012, 1:11 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, CC Gold Elite, VS Red
Just make sure you cable-tie your hub caps to your wheels.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
Just note that it's not actually all that close to Liverpool, it's probably 20 to 30 minutes away.

I seem to remember that Hoylake is very good for a municipal golf course - but the Royal Liverpool is somewhat out of my league!
(and the 'daily' trains are actually every 15/30 minutes)
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:53 am

Programs: F
Originally Posted by Froggitt
Just make sure you cable-tie your hub caps to your wheels.
What's a hub cap?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.