Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Login to Priority Club page

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Login to Priority Club page

I have found a few links to allow me to get points for sign up for emails and sign up for dining programs. I have tried to log in to the Priority Club home page and perform these functions and for 3 days I have been unable to log on to the web page. I keep getting an error that says the page is down and to try back later. Is that priority club home page down or am I doing something really DUMB (as I can do that sometime). Anyone that can help, please let me know. Thanks for any help provided in advance.
Old May 10, 2012, 5:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
working fine here
Old May 10, 2012, 8:09 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
...other sites

www.priorityclub.com
www.holidayinn.com
www.intercontinental.com
www.ichotelsgroup.com
Old May 11, 2012, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replys. Problem was with ME (of course). I had somehow created two user accounts and after I called the help desk, they combined both accounts and reset my password and now able to log in. Some how I even ended up with 2,900 points for a stay we had many moons ago. Must be losing it in my old age, that I can't remember that I had a membership. Thanks again. All is well in the world of miles and points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.