Search

Instant Offers during your stay

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2012, 2:28 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Instant Offers during your stay

If out are using the PC App on IOS, a new update allows you to receive instant offers during your stay by just selecting your reservation.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 8:20 am

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador, HHonors Gold
Anyone have any experience with this? I'm currently in the middle of a stay but using an Android phone.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador, HHonors Gold
Anyone have any experience with this? I'm currently in the middle of a stay but using an Android phone.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:38 am
bxs

Tried it on on iPhone during last stay but the so called "promo" page shows double points for stay and best rate guarantee.

So it does not actually show any stay related promos eg- dining discounts etc. the android app should be identical I guess.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:53 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
i am seeing this...for one reservation coming up the offer is a free glass of wine with a paid meal and for another reservation the offer is a complimentary drink (no meal requirement)
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:28 pm

Programs: OW E, *A RCC, BE P. IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat, BW Diamond. AMEX Plat
Works at HI Stratford-upon-Avon on the booking page currently as a little red bar over the hotel photo. Looks promising for no real customer effort.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:33 pm

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, AA Plat, Marriott LT P, IHG Diamond Amb
Asked about this during my stay at the IC Willard last weekend and they had never heard of it.

Used the iPhone apps for both Intercontinental and Priority Club and all I saw was the same thing bxs saw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.