Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Indigo London Paddington [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2011, 10:22 am

Indigo - Paddington usually have Exec rooms available for reward nights.

The Exec rooms are not huge but quite stylish & modern.

They also offer free Internet/Movies for Plats.

I've stayed at the HI Oxford Circus & found pretty much everything (with the exception of the location) very average & rather uninspiring.

They certainly didn't appear too keen to offer me anything in the way of Plat upprades.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by Keyser
wow....that looks like a small room....
It is (just enough room to walk around the bed), but as I was on a 2 for 1 rate, plus an award rate for a third night, I was pretty happy to be there versus another Holiday Inn Express. I'd stay again.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
That room (Tom's) looks significantly smaller than the one I received. Mine had an odd shape, which gave it more space. It was still a small room, but fine for one person.

The bathroom was plenty spacious, though, as I recall.

So whether this hotel will work for you may depend on 1) how many in your party and 2) how much waking time you plan to spend in your room (not to mention whether or not you have a tendency to claustrophobia!).

P.S.: I wonder why so many people seem to take the Heathrow Express rather than Heathrow Connect, which is less than half the price.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
P.S.: I wonder why so many people seem to take the Heathrow Express rather than Heathrow Connect, which is less than half the price.
i agree....i always take the heathrow connect....only takes an extra 10-15 minutes & it's less than half the price....
Old Aug 7, 2011, 6:00 am

stayed over christmas last year.

nothing special to report. i was using up free nights from last year's promotion. stay 2 get 1.

Anyway, the room was clean. nothing special for me. don't stay on the street side, it can be pretty noisy with traffic and people, particularly early in the AM

I should have gone for the IC Mayfair.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 11:45 am

Review Hotel Indigo London Paddington

Stayed two nights first weekend of September, had booked three rooms in total. Pics and review on my travel blog:

http://travel.bart.la/2011/09/12/hot...on-paddington/

Thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2013, 7:44 pm

Programs: Independent
How are the beds here? I normally do Hiltons, but find in the UK that a lot of them, especially Doubletree, tend to have worse beds than in the states. I don't mind the size, but I do need a nice mattress.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 9:50 am

Dragging an old thread up again. I've book 2 nights in April. I know it seems close to the station, but if I'm arriving off the Heathrow express with a relatively large suitcase, is it a backbreaker to haul it to the hotel?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 1:24 am

Not really, it's flat and just down the road. Come out of the front of the station, towards the bakerloo line and the Hilton, then head up the ramp and carry straight down the road. Not as close as the Hilton, but still walk-able.
Dubh likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 9:29 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
Originally Posted by residentx
Not really, it's flat and just down the road. Come out of the front of the station, towards the bakerloo line and the Hilton, then head up the ramp and carry straight down the road. Not as close as the Hilton, but still walk-able.
I can second this, stayed here a lot. Very convenient and a short wall with no stairs to get there from Heathrow Express.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.