FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   IHG Accelerate 1Q 2017 (1st JAN to 15th APR) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/1807732-ihg-accelerate-1q-2017-1st-jan-15th-apr.html)

sdsearch Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by BOH (Post 28226547)
So any thoughts or inside information as to when the next UK Promotion will start? Don't they usually follow on quite quickly.....so May 1st?

Originally Posted by phunc (Post 28244510)
It already has. May 15th - Aug 31st 2017.

And the thread for that is here:

jphripjah Jun 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by citygourmande (Post 28039588)
My "Pay with IHG Rewards Club credit card" target still hasn't been posted from a stay on 13 January. Here's the correspondence with IHG so far:

Me: Bonus points not posted yet for this stay (giving reference number etc).
IHG: Please confirm last four digits of the CC used.
Me: xxxx
IHG: Please allow up to 8 weeks after check-out for the dashboard to be updated.
Me: It has been over 8 weeks.

Only need this target met to trigger the achievement bonus...

I have also noticed a delay specifically with getting credited for the "book and pay with IHG credit card" target.

vogriphach Jun 14, 2017 6:39 am

One of my challenges was to book using a "bonus points package". I noted some properties have an "Ambassador bonus points package" aside from the standard "bonus points package." Does anyone know if both count for the accelerate promotion? The TnC doesn't say.

Also, has anyone experienced a case where the challenges in the dashobard doesn't update simultaneously following a stay? Like if you met 3 of the challenges but only 2 got updated and the other one gets updated a few weeks later?

sdsearch Jun 14, 2017 11:51 am

Originally Posted by jphripjah (Post 28438912)
I have also noticed a delay specifically with getting credited for the "book and pay with IHG credit card" target.

Originally Posted by vogriphach (Post 28441007)
One of my challenges was to book using a "bonus points package". I noted some properties have an "Ambassador bonus points package" aside from the standard "bonus points package." Does anyone know if both count for the accelerate promotion? The TnC doesn't say.

Also, has anyone experienced a case where the challenges in the dashobard doesn't update simultaneously following a stay? Like if you met 3 of the challenges but only 2 got updated and the other one gets updated a few weeks later?

Do you realize you're in a thread about an expired promo that ended a couple months ago (15 Apr)?

The link for the current promo is right above your two posts.