Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HI Paris Notre Dame Master Thread (left IHG)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2021, 9:08 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by bk3day
possibly due to:

Important Announcements
  • The Hotel Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame will be closed on October 11th for full refurbishment. We invite you to book at our sister hotel Holiday Inn Saint-Germain. Located at 92 rue de Vaugirard 75006 PARIS, the hotel is walking distance from Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Luxembourg Gardens and 20 minutes by metro from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées.
oh interesting, well that’s great to hear. Hopefully they will get rid of the big shower windows that look out onto the bedroom.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 7:34 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by bk3day
possibly due to:

Important Announcements
  • The Hotel Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame will be closed on October 11th for full refurbishment. We invite you to book at our sister hotel Holiday Inn Saint-Germain. Located at 92 rue de Vaugirard 75006 PARIS, the hotel is walking distance from Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Luxembourg Gardens and 20 minutes by metro from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées.
The Holiday Inn Saint-Germain is of course in every way inferior to the Holiday Inn Notre Dame, refurbished or not.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 4:27 am

When is it expected to reopen?
Old May 31, 2022, 1:35 pm

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Both the Hotel Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame and the "sister hotel" the Holiday Inn Saint-Germain are showing as permanently closed.
Old May 31, 2022, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by geo1005
Both the Hotel Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame and the "sister hotel" the Holiday Inn Saint-Germain are showing as permanently closed.
That is unfortunate news.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 6:05 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Yes, it's a pity. I liked that place.
The hotel at "4 Rue Danton, 75006 Paris" has now appeared on booking.com as "Hôtel Dame des Arts", albeit without any availability whatsoever.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 9:03 am

Programs: Globalist, BA Silver, United Silver, KrisFlyer Gold
The Hotel opens up Nov 14th. I just stopped by the location two weeks ago and all of the rooms were getting refurbished. I can't wait to check out the new rooftop bar. The new rooms look great.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by baldguy
The Hotel opens up Nov 14th. I just stopped by the location two weeks ago and all of the rooms were getting refurbished. I can't wait to check out the new rooftop bar. The new rooms look great.
still branded as a HI?

would love a review of whatever the rooftop concept is
Old Sep 29, 2022, 12:20 pm

Programs: Globalist, BA Silver, United Silver, KrisFlyer Gold
Hôtel Dame des Arts is the new name. From what I can see - not IHG affiliated. A new restaurant and rooftop bar. They will accept reservations.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by baldguy
Hôtel Dame des Arts is the new name.
The Hôtel Dame des Arts looks lovely (and very different from the quite ugly Holiday Inn) and it is a pity that it is not part of IHG anymore.

It will open on 14th November 2022.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
The hotel is now a Lifestyle Preferred Hotel
Old Sep 29, 2022, 9:53 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

As this hotel is no longer an Holiday Inn, I close this thread

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
beltway likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.