Wiki Posts
Search

Please welcome chgoeditor who has joined the Information Desk mod team

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:39 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

Please welcome chgoeditor who has joined the Information Desk mod team

chgoeditor is joining the Information Desk mod team of scoow and beckoa. Jackal is leaving the mod team for a few months as he takes a sabbatical. FlyinHawaiian will step into the Information Desk forum for a few weeks as he trains chgoeditor.

chgoeditor has been on FlyerTalk since 2003 and has been an active participant ever since. You'll find her posting across a wide range of forums. She has an interest in helping new members who enter FlyerTalk via the Information Desk forum. We are happy to have a fresh voice as part of our team.

Please welcome chgoeditor and thanks for jackal for his years of work. His advocacy on TalkTeam led to the creation of this forum. He plans to be back, so think of him as heading out on a long vacation.

Carol
Community Director
Old Apr 20, 2017, 1:39 pm

Welcome chgoeditor, ma'am.

And thank you to all the moderators for your work !
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:38 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Thank you -- I've always enjoyed visiting the Information Desk to help some of FT's newest posters, and am looking forward to now doing so in this new capacity.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Congratulations! Probably one of the more difficult modding jobs on FT because of the preponderance of new members - but I'm sure you're up to the task!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.