Wiki Posts
Search

AMIETE graduate for Canada immigration of PR visa

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2016, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Question AMIETE graduate for Canada immigration of PR visa

Hello All,

I have done my engineering from AMIETE ( 4 years graduate program in computer science and engineering). It is actually distance program like AMIE and IGNOU. Recognition of AMIETE is from MHRD, UPSC, Association Indian Universities (AIU) and The Government of India.

I want to apply for Canadian PR visa and want to go through the IELTS exam but I am not sure this AMIETE degree is acceptable in PR visa or not. If anyone has info please share.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 3:47 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
This isn't an immigration forum. You may get some answers in the Canada forum, but otherwise Canada has plenty of immigration websites and lawyers.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Way too many abbreviations in there to make sense of that. Also not an immigration forum...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.