Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eTV for two entries

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2015, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

eTV for two entries

I'm hoping that someone has experience with the new eTV e-Tourist Visa system in India. I'm considering taking a last-minute tour that starts mid-January. The catch is that it makes a detour to Nepal mid-way through and then returns back to India, making two entries.

I understand that the eTV is only single-entry, but that you're allowed to do two eTVs per calendar year. I was thinking that I could apply for two visas, one for the original mid-January entry from the US, the second for the entry from Nepal.

But I have no idea if there are complications here I'm not anticipating. It's too late for me to get an official paper Visa through normal channels.

Thanks!
-- Ethan
Old Dec 31, 2015, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i don't think you can do this as there has to be a gap between your 2 etv applications....not sure how long it is but if i remember correctly then its a few months....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.