Search

AI: Cannot Check in to TLV=>DEL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

AI: Cannot Check in to TLV=>DEL

Hi,
I am 23 hours away from my flight TLV-DEL
When accessing the Airindia.in site, and entering the details, I am getting a "Check-in is available only at the Airport" error.

Possibly related to covid declaration not uploaded, or visa not uploaded ?

Anyway, TLV Airport is not coping well with revenge travel, and thus I am desperate to get a boarding pass and avoid what seem to be 4 hour long lines... any advice?
Old Jul 4, 2022, 2:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
AI in TLV doesn't offer online checkin. As simple as that
Old Jul 5, 2022, 5:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Ugilad
Hi,
I am 23 hours away from my flight TLV-DEL
When accessing the Airindia.in site, and entering the details, I am getting a "Check-in is available only at the Airport" error.

Possibly related to covid declaration not uploaded, or visa not uploaded ?

Anyway, TLV Airport is not coping well with revenge travel, and thus I am desperate to get a boarding pass and avoid what seem to be 4 hour long lines... any advice?
I've had problems with online check-in with AI even before Covid so this is not unusual. Hope you made it to your flight on time without long wait times for check-in.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks both, lines at TLV were OK for the early afternoon, I arrived 4 hours ahead, and had to spend 3 hours in the lounge... less of a problem 😆
trooper and Keyser like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.