Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Register for Double Miles Mon-Wed (07.01-09.30)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2009, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Saw this in my NWA Dining for Miles Account (I am sure its valid for others too). This is the same promo that has been going on for Double Miles but this one requires registration.

Have you been doubling your WorldPerks miles? Good news: you can keep it going for another 3 months–but only if you register! Register now for the Double Up On Miles Bonus so you can continue to earn double miles on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7/1/09 through 9/30/09.

HOW TO DOUBLE UP 7/1/09 – 9/30/09:

1 Make sure you register for the Double Up On Miles Bonus*.
2 Dine out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and earn double WorldPerks miles!

Link
Old Jun 2, 2009, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
So far it seems valid for most except American
Old Jun 20, 2009, 6:57 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
AA extends 2X miles bonus

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
So far it seems valid for most except American
Double Miles for AA on Mon, Tues, Weds has been extended until 9/30. No registration required.

"Great news. You now have until September 30th to dine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a double helping of American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles*. For Online Members, 3 miles per dollar becomes 6! For VIP Members, 5 becomes 10! All this with no registration required."
Old Jun 21, 2009, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Double Miles for AA on Mon, Tues, Weds has been extended until 9/30. No registration required.

"Great news. You now have until September 30th to dine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a double helping of American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles*. For Online Members, 3 miles per dollar becomes 6! For VIP Members, 5 becomes 10! All this with no registration required."
Also UA (same no-registration way as AA). Please see the sticky "bonuses" thread for more, it already mentions more ailines.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 9:49 pm

Double miles not posting with first notice

Before June 30, the e-mail notice about my Mon-Wed dines in the NW program showed 10 miles per dollar. I registered for the extension through September, and my notice about a Tuesday dine says "You've earned DOUBLE WorldPerks(R) miles!" but the miles in the e-mail and on my account amount to 5 per dollar. So can I count on the other 5 posting when they go to my WP account at the end of the month?

Maybe I read too fast; the e-mail also says "You will receive confirmation of your bonus miles shortly."

Last edited by rove312; Jul 20, 2009 at 9:52 pm Reason: Added last sentence; keeping message in case others read too fast.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
On the AA site, I have been able to check the dates and the restaurant profiles all show 10 miles/$. Currently you can't scroll past 10/5/09. Are they extending the offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.